Energy & Granola Bar Applications
How to Use
- Toasted Soy Nuts, Halves or Pieces can replace any nut for a nut free product.
- Add Whole Unsalted Soynuts and mix in with the other ingredients. Gentle mixing is required if you don’t want too many broken pieces.
- Toasted Soy Pieces and Toasted Soy Halves can also be used, but do not have as high level of fibre as the whole soynuts. However, they are smaller and have a particle size closer to the other ingredients.
- Use WOWBUTTER as a direct replacement for peanut butter to produce a great tasting product. It will also help bind all the ingredients together. There is no need to change any product formulation when switching from peanut butter to WOWBUTTER.
- For an additional boost of p-nutty flavour, add Toasted Soy Flour as you would any other dry powder
- Make a nut free product
- Introduces high level of fibre
- Add p-nutty tasting complete protein
- Increase Omega 3 levels and Omega 6 levels in granola bars
- Additional Soy health benefits